Web Submission to All Search Engines
It is very important to submit your website to search engines to get traffic on your website. if you don’t know anything or have some knowledge then you have come to the right place. here’s what we will be discussing in this article that how to do web submission to all search engines.
We will discuss below points in detail:
- Why you need to submit your website to search engines.
- How to submit your website to Google, Bing, and Yahoo and some other search engines.
Why you need to submit your website to search engines.
Search Engines are not built to rely on manual web submission.
So That’s why they rely heavily on a number of other data sources to discover new websites/web pages (and keep their index fresh), such as their own crawling operations.
Basically, crawling is when Search Engines looks for new links being added to websites then follows them to see what they lead to. If they lead to something useful, they will add those pages to their index (hint: this is another reason why links are so important!)
when someone post a link to website. search engines may see that link and add that link to index.
Search engines are pretty good at discovering new websites on their own.
However, there are still many reasons why you should directly submit your website to search engines, such as:
- It’s better to be safe than sorry — Search Engines will probably be able to find your website/web page(s) without the need for manual web submission, but is “probably” good enough? My thinking is that it’s better to be safe than sorry, especially when submitting your website only takes a minute-or-two;
- Search Engines can’t figure out everything via crawling — If you submit your website via Webmaster Tools, you’ll have the opportunity to supply search Engines with a few useful pieces of information about your website. This is information they cannot possibly obtain via crawling alone;
- It helps you to improve your website — Search Engines will offer some insight into how they view your website via Webmaster Tools. There are also various tools for testing your web pages and they’ll even alert you if potential problems/errors occur on your website.
In fact, even if your website is already indexed. there are still times it may make sense to submit/resubmit manually including when:
- Update page & search engines to notice — Search engines can’t possibly re-crawl the entire web in a day, so chances are they won’t usually re-crawl your updated page right away. You can use the Fetch as Google tool within Search Console.
- fix errors on your website — Sometimes Search Engines will alert you of crawling errors or 404’s within Search Console. It makes sense to instruct Search Engines to recrawl these URLs after you fix these errors.
Watch This Video for Step – by – Step Guide.
How to submit your website to Google, Bing, and Yahoo and some other search engines.
Below are some link for your reference where you can submit your website to major Search Engines.
- Free WebSubmit
Don’t forget to subscribe to our youtube channel “Tech Guru Manjit” for more helpful tips, insights, and guides! and i hope you will like this article Ultimate WordPress Guide. Keep Visiting.
You may find interested
Note – You can earn huge money from Whatsapp shareable wishing sites. it’s also called Event blogging, for more information about this theme you need to watch this video till end, so you can understand how it works.